Does anyone know if you can mix fumidil-b with honey-b-healthy without any ill effects?

Thanks
    Thesurveyor

I must have posted an pretty elementary ?, because no one replied.

I was planning on giving the mixture a try, just wondering if anyone has had experience with it.

Thanks
    Thesurveyor

I don't think it's elementery. I just don't have a clue. It might work fine, and it might not. I'm not sure what the active chemical is in peppermint, and I'm not sure if there is an active chemical in lemongrass. But if you do try it, how would you know they didn't react chemically to each other? I guess you can observe if there seem to be any serious adverse reactions.

I emailed the makers of HBH a while ago and ask about this issue and also compatibility with Terramycin. They said no problem to feed together. Just make sure the solution is cool before you mix them.

Greg

Thanks for the info. I plan on using it.

Big Grin

Allen Dick experimented ,using fum- in patties,he's listed Allen Dicks web site.on links.then look under nosema experiment,I just read this myself tonite or I would got back sooner ,, maybe it will help,,

I have been using HBH with Fumagillin for two years now on about 100 colonies, with no special precautions. It's a great combination for the bees. No problems at all.