Was wondering if anyone had a source, book, web site or anything that had beekeeping comics or jokes. You know . . . 3 beekeeper are standing around and someone asks them how many beekeepers does it take to change a light bulbl? The first one says 6, the second says 2 and the third says 4.

I am the new editor for our local clubs monthly newsletter and wanted to add a few things. The club is the Norfolk Country Beekeepers Association in Massachusetts.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    With Loving Kindness toward all Sentient Beings

Here's one site:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homep...ping/jokes.htm

Some are [img]smile.gif[/img] some are some are some are [img]tongue.gif[/img]

This appeared on BeeL a few years back:

http://listserv.albany.edu:8080/cgi-...l&F=&S=&P=4553

If you use the "beekeeper's truck" in your newsletter make sure you credit BeeL with it. Why? Becuase if you don't someone reading might very well send it off to BeeL again. How do I know that? Because, after it appeared on BeeL, an out of state beekeeping newsletter printed it. At the time, I was editor for a local beekeeping newsletter and copied it to our newsletter and then sent it off to BeeL. Imagine my [img]redface.gif[/img] when another BeeL member pointed out that it had already appeared on BeeL only a couple of months earlier..

[size="1"][ November 28, 2005, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: Dick Allen ][/size]

I think we had a great thread a couple of years ago. "You might be a beekeeper if...". Do a little searching for it.

You might be a beekeeper if:

: you open a 50# bag to fill the sugar bowl. Or you don't have a sugar bowl.

: You are comfortable with 10 or more bees in your cab.

Dickm

I can't think how many times I've had a few hundred bees loose in my van. [img]smile.gif[/img]

And I DON'T have a sugar bowl.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF