has anybody ever done any business with morris weaver if so was it good or bad experience?

My understanding he is a broker and resells other folks stuff.

from what i saw on his website he has some good prices at morrisweaver.com i just got into bees this year and am always looking for a good deal just trying to find out his reputation before doing anything

When you are on the site you will see each piece of equipment is in different states.

They do their own bees but I think they broker most the other stuff. In short he's the "middle man". At least that is the way I understand it. Give him a try.

I have done quite a bit of business with him (both on the buying and selling end) and has always worked out well.
    Gregg Stewart

i've done business with him a couple of times. both good. he no longer keeps bees (retired), but he does still broker for others.
    martin

I "heard" Morris Weaver retired due to illness or injury. I have never met Morris Weaver, but have met the other brothers. They are all First-Class folks. I have been buying queens from Roy Weaver for several years. Weavers have been in the bee for business many years.

[size="1"][ November 23, 2005, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: Bee_Catcher ][/size]
    Larry Reynolds - BeeCatcher<br />College Station, Texas<br />beecatcher@cox.net