Angry

HELP---I think one of my hives has chalckdrood? The pupa in some of the drood cells look like bits of chalck in the bottom of the cells, and their are some deformed bees, small mis-shapened wings and drwaft bees. What can I do???? Also their appears to be no queen, but a number of drones.

Get a queen yesterday already. Ensure your hive gets plenty of sun and is in a relative dry spot. Clean away brush and grass. These measures should dry the interior and provide more fresh air movement. A new queen will put things in order if the hive hasn't already become too weak.

Checked hives today. In full sun, and installed a slotted ventulated bottom board. all the grass in the fenced area is ground hight, will try requeening this weekend I hope, as I'll be leaving for Montana nxt week for a week. Will post results when I return.

“””””and their are some deformed bees, small mis-shapened wings and drwaft bees.”””

If you find bees like this your colonies is full of Varroa mites. You should treat the bees otherwise I granite you the colony has no changes to survive the fall / winter.
    There many ways to go but if you have no idea what to do go to this site http://www.members.shaw.ca/orioleln
    I think the company is in your country.