This looks bad for honey production this summer.No doubt the irrigated areas will be overcrowded with bees again. http://www.christiansciencemonitor.c...3s01-usec.html

Sorry to hear that Mike.It seems mother nature has more to do with bees than the beekeeper.It was spitting snow here today.So far much dryer than last year.If i remember right last year you were dry and i was to wet hope things straiten out for both of us.
    Bob

Hey Loggermike, we have moisture problems here too, we are in our eight year of drought. We are starting to see court battles over water rights. Our land here is irrigated from a series of dams in the Snake River, without the irrigation we would just be high desert (4200 ft) as we get about ten inches of rain a year. hope your water situation improves.
    Have a great week

Earl White

Yeah, we're really dry here too. And another fire warning day today with 40+ mph winds for this afternoon. Anybody with any excess moisture, send some rain our way!

------------------
    Gregg Stewart

You know what they say,"Whiskey is for drinking,water is for fighting".
    Yesterday was one of the hottest days I can remember for April.The almonds bloomed very late,but now its all turned around and all the flowers are blooming 3 weeks early.Crazy weather.

We're in drought conditions here also. No snow runoff this spring as in years past. Gonna be extremely tough on the farmers. My new alfalfa seeding may get burnt up if it stays like this. Square hay bails are going for $4 a piece currently. Fortunatly, I bought an extra 700 bales last year. Steve