Hows it going guys? I just had a few of questions to ask. I have an oppurtunity to pick up a good ammount of pierco frames on a drive home to save a lot on shipping costs but how do you guys like them? i hear a lot of differing answers.Also, i have been peaking in to some of my hives and there are A LOT of bee's on the inner cover and telescoping cover, maybe they are crowded?

Thanks
    Danny
    Happiness is something final and complete in itself, as being the aim and end of all practical activities whatever .... Happiness then we define as the active exercise of the mind in conformity with perfect goodness or virtue.

>there are A LOT of bee's on the inner cover and telescoping cover, maybe they are crowded?

Probably. I would expect them to need a lot of supers this time of year.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

Some people dislike the plastic because it sems the bees really propolis them up more than woodenware. Then it is alot more difficult prying the boxes apart especially brood nests.
    AKA BEEMAN800

I'll put in my two cents on this one. I buy a lot of Pierco frames (ten thousand a year). The main reasons are, no cost in building frames, and no frame breakage in the automatic extractor. They come out of the supers easer in the fall because they are slick, and the propolis does not stick to them as bad. The down side to them is that you need a good honey flow to draw them out, and the top bars are a little too flexable for my taste. I have found that the bees draw out the black frames better than the white ones. I do not know why, but I now only buy black. Hope this helps.