I'm posting this requtest in this forum, rather than the "Wanting to Buy" forum since it is related to sales & marketing rather than honey production...

I'm looking for a source of plastic honey dippers, rather than the wood ones. I have had great success packaging my 8 oz & 1 lb jars with these plastic honey dippers attached. I bought several hundred at closeout 2 years ago, so I am now looking for a regular supply. I have found them listed new on ebay, but they are sold individually packaged for $1 each.

Here's the ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Aronson-Plastic-...QQcmdZViewItem

I am trying to find the manufacturer or wholesaler as I would like to buy them unpackaged in bulk (by the gross) at more of a 25 cent range. Anybody know where to find this item or something similar?

-Eric

Oops... the topic should read "Honey Dipper / DRIZZLER" not Dizzler!

Eric I did some searching and found that the producer of that honey drizzler is a company called A.Aronson. I do not know if they still produce them but I have a web address for their web site www.a-aronson.com. I did go to the site but did not see spend a lot of time there. They do have contact info on their web site you may be able to contact them to find out if they still produce the honey drizzlers. Good luck and let us know what you find out.
    Randy<br /><br />\'Cause I not be nobody else!