Are any of you buying equipment from Swienty? Or is any retailer importing Swienty products into the US? I suppose shipping costs would make it pretty unfeasible, but every thing they make sure seams nice and innovative, and itÂ’s a nice change to page through a catalog and not have the majority of it devoted to gimmicky hobbyist toys.
    For the love of bees

I have purchased from Swienty in the past, and liked their product, it did take awhile to arrange the purchase however, as there was some confusion as to what the actual size was converting from mm to inches. One of the major bee supply houses carries Swienty products, i'm not sure which one it is though. I'll look and see if I can locate the correct company.
    "I reject your reality, and substitute my own." Adam Savage

betterbee sells some of there stuff.
    Columbia City, Indiana

People at Swienty tell me that they cant find a retailer in Canada to sell their product.? But they have a few in the US,
    Not sure why, perhaps they are just establishing a North American market.
    And no wonder, cant find anyone in North America that provide the packing products Swienty does.
    Ian Steppler >> Canadian Beekeeper's Blog
    www.stepplerfarms.com

Sorry about the "gimmicky hobbyist toys" remark, its untrue and must have been the Sunday night blues that put me in a bad mood that evening. With that said there is something inspiring about seeing inseminators, queen cell incubators, and commercial foundation mills
    For the love of bees

I bought square queen excluders from them for my Brother Adam size hives. Excellent equipment. Freight will get ya.