Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My first year, 1 hive. My 2nd year, 5 hives.
    My 3rd year, 11 hives and 2 nucs going into winter. I see no cure for this disease called beekeeping. I have a couple extra SBB's, so I am going to need a couple of deeps, a couple of outer covers,more foundation..............
    "To bee or not to bee"

"My name is David and I am a Beekaholic..."

"Hi, David."
    4th year bk.

(I have a question about these 9 hives that I bought. My beekeeping friend I bought these hives from lives just down the road and I just measured in my car and it is about 7/10 of a mile the way a bee flies from where they are now to where I would like to put them on my place. Is that far enough away from where they are now?)

If you can wait till it is cold and raining when the bees wonÂ’t fly for a few days and then move them.
    Dan

As long as all you beeks don't start making mead and getting out of hand, i think it would be alright by Bill W. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gee, Ruben...your really taking off, i started with only one hive this past spring, and i got the fever..! i have components ready for 4 more hives this coming spring...
    Kevin M.

When Dick Allen wrote: We admitted that we were powerless over beekeeping--that our lives had become unmanageable....

My thinking that it wasn't our lives that had become unmanageable...I was thinking that our HIVES had become unmanageable, really I did
    ~What do you know there's so much to be done
    Count all the bees in the hive, Chase all the clouds from the sky~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12