Hi all,

Well my packages of buckfast arrived(dead) took them 12 days to deliver. When I tracked down the problem I discovered that NY regional routing has no clue as how honeybees are shipped it took 12 days almost a half a month. Anyways to shorten the story I got a refund from the supplier, and let them know as apparently they were getting a ton of complaint from NY beekeepers. Ok the question I need a 2lb queenless package of bulk bees, whos got some left to sell, and need them delivered if possible either next day, or second day, or the fastest way, preferably avoiding the NY us postal service.

Clay

Hi Clayton
    I called Dadant & Drapers for you and both said no, Drapers possibly will have Nuc's available later but only for pick up
    Case you didnt know: Dadant is in Waverly, NY & Drapers is just this side of Elmira, NY boardering Gillett, PA
    sorry i couldnt help, Deanna

Clayton, I chase swarms for the county extension service. I have picked up so many that I am doubling them up because I just don't have enough equipment to put them all in. I have even thought of taking them out into the country and turning them loose just to be rid of them, I'll keep the fifty bucks for the trouble

Why don't you get in touch with the local extension service and see who does this in your area? Surly you could get some bees this way, all you would need to do, and not necessarily have too, is buy a queen.

We have a very small swarm season here about june 1st till mid june. I am in contact with some of the local bug exterminators who inform me of swarms. They just aren't seeing any anymore. If there were free bees for the taking trust me I'd be there.