Thread: Hello

Hi,
    I just wanted to say Hello to all of you from Northern Ca.
    I just got interested in Bee Keeping so I am trying to read up and learn all that I can before next spring.
    I am in the process of building a hive now which I am almost through with and plan on building one or two more hopefully.
    I hope to learn a lot from all of you on here so if any of you have any tips or tricks to share I would be most interested.

Anybody else from Northern Ca.?

Thank you

Hello. I answered on the other page you posted, but in case you don't look there, I'll ansewer again here.
    I live in central Ca just south of Fresno. Where are you?
    His Hive Honey Farm - Do all for His glory!

Hi Laurence,
    I am up in Northern California in Humboldt county just South of Eureka.

hello Les, tecumseh is firmly planted in Tejas but my wife's family if from Palo Alto..... a few years back mzzz tecumseh and I took some of the family kids up your way to a gathering of indians (one of the tribes elders is an acquired professional friend of my wife). beautiful country up around Eureka... must say I am a bit envious.

Les, you are quite a way from me. From anything, for that matter. A beautiful area to keep bees or anything else in for that matter. Looked at moving up there once, and couldn't see the way clear enough. I know there is an active club in the Sacramento area which may help. If you want, I can find out a contact for you.
    Laurence Hope
    His Hive Honey Farm - Do all for His glory!

Hello Les from sunny northern North Dakota......

My sister lives in Davis, I am going to visit her this Feb. and tour almond orchards and try to lacate holding yards for 2007 pollination season.

Welcome and enjoy this incredible resourse. This site has done more for me than books (not that the books and journals aren't good mind you).

Hi,
    Thanks for the welcome.

Hi Tecumseh,
    Where about's did you visit up here? I'm nosey and was wondering what tribe you are speaking of.

Laurence,
    Yeah I am away's from you. I also about 4hrs. from Sacramento as well. There is a club up around McKinleyville that I am going to try and join though. Thank you for the offer.

Hi Bruce,
    I am familiar with Davis,been through there a time or two.
    I have found this site a great resource of information,reading as much as I can.

Take care