I have recently applied to our state dept of ag. to sell honey through the state owned stores. One of the stumbling blocks that I have come up against is their insistance that I have "Product Liability" insurance. I have checked with a couple of agents and I simply can't afford the cost. Have any of you run into this and if you have do you know of any inexpensive insurance policies for this type of insurance?