I opened the hive after one week for an inspection. I noticed some burr comb on the inside of the inner cover, small amount. Inbetween the frames where the queen cage was placed there was some irregular comb. It really was not attached to the foundation, kind of just hanging there. As a result when the frame was removed the comb fell off on top of the rest of the frames. Do I need to move the frames closer or further apart? Noticed that the bees are coming back loaded with nectar, should I still feed sugar water?

>I opened the hive after one week for an inspection. I noticed some burr comb on the inside of the inner cover, small amount.

Normal. But just to verify which way is your inner cover on? You want to end up with between 1/4" and 3/8" space between the top bars and the bottom of main part of the inner cover. Some have a large and small space. Some have a space on one side and not on the other side, so which way you put it on makes a difference.

>Inbetween the frames where the queen cage was placed there was some irregular comb. It really was not attached to the foundation, kind of just hanging there. As a result when the frame was removed the comb fell off on top of the rest of the frames. Do I need to move the frames closer or further apart?

Closer together. Crowd them all to the middle and leave the excess evenly spaced on the ends.

>Noticed that the bees are coming back loaded with nectar, should I still feed sugar water?

I probably wouldn't. Some people would feed constantly until they quit taking it or the supers go on.