How long after I install the queen in a new hive shoild I see capped brood and when should I add additional supers? I am using two medium hive bodies as a brood chamber.

From my experience, about 12 days, depending how quick the queen is released to see CAPPED brood.
    Probably more if you have no drawn comb.
    "To bee or not to bee"

>How long after I install the queen in a new hive shoild I see capped brood

Sometimes the queen starts laying right away and sometimes she doesn't start laying for a week or more. Then it's 3 days for the eggs to hatch and another five or six before they will be capped.

> and when should I add additional supers? I am using two medium hive bodies as a brood chamber.

I assume this is a package? I would put them in just one box until they have filled it most of the way (8 or 9 frames drawn and filled). I acually usually put my packages in a five frame medium nuc until it's full and then move to an eight frame and then a ten frame box and finally another ten frame box.

Then when you have two ten frame mediums fully drawn and full of bees, you can start adding some supers.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF