"To bee or not to bee"

I think thats a must have for all the eccentric millionare beekeeper's out there.

I guess there really is no truth in advertizing.
    Bullseye Bill in The Scenic Flint Hills , KS
    www.myspace.com/dukewilliam

I have seen ads for this product or a similar one in the printed bee journals. Who's to say it doesn't work? Not that I'm going to try it . . . I'll let someone else do the research. But it strikes me that this is no better or worse than a bunch of other stuff that we see every day, in beekeeping and other aspects of our lives.

It brings to mind the larger controversy on Varroa control. People get so worked up about their treatment of choice and take any criticism of it as a personal attack. Just like everything else in beekeeping, what works for me might not work for you. If I lived in a wicked-hot place, I might even consider this bizarre solar-powered ventilation system.

(This morning I would be more interested in a heater. I wonder how long it will be before someone starts marketing climate control for the beehives, including both heat and cooling.)

I think you need one of these Newbee, In fact I'd buy 6 or so before they are all gone. I'm working on how to get running water to the hive. I'll call you when I'm into production.

Dickm

I think you really need to have HOT & COLD running water. Otherwise why bother.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

You can find more information on this in the equipment forums... Somebody's got to try it

Dickm knows me too well! I got money burning a hole in my pocket. (no kids = no college = more money for bees!) When they add a heater for that price, I am ordering one.
    "To bee or not to bee"

would that thing also charge my car's battery?
    NH Beekeeper