I am. I now have five hives. The heat this month devastated one hive and had to take it apart and put together with two other stands.

It didn't have shade. And when I looked there was no queen that I could see. I put them with the other hives and if there was a queen, they'll just have to deal with it. I used the newspaper to combine.

One things for sure. The best way to learn this business is to just do it. (and take advantage of this website of course). I've learned more here then anywhere else I've read or inquired.

I'd like to say how much I appreciate eveyone who's helped me so far. And to Micheal also even though he's out camping now.

I whole heartily agree! I have been watching and helping people keep bees for 5 years but this is my first going it alone. Whew, did I learn alot. I lost several queens, one I'm sure I accidentally killed (oops!) and had a hive swarm 50 feet up in a black walnut that we actually managed to catch!

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate all the support.

Not quite, there's still a heavy flow on here, the hives are still rearing drones.

Its almost over......whooohooo!!!!!!!