Thread: Bee Removal

I have recently "gotten into it" with the SPCB pest control board about a call I recieved from a pest control guy who I left a message for about swarm collecting. He informed me I had to have a pest license in TX to take from dwellings or charge. The boards legal dept stated that was true. But I could set the test to be licensed with no prior experience and get a license?????? So I get them for free or pay a dollar to the customers.....excuse me....beekeepers who want to sell a colony on their house. Please check with your state regs about bee removal. In Dallas and Ft Worth there are a couple of people who believe that it is their duty to keep us out of"PEST CONTROL!"

Or their pockets whatever they want to live with.

Sorry for the ramble. Let the Grasshoppers live.

Apparently that's a common theme in TX. See the November issue of ABJ (pg 851). Apparently they're trying to make anyone who wants to remove bees in TX get a pest control license which includes testing on every bug and every poison imagineable.

Thumbs down

How great is that?????????? I just ordered my ABJ sub. today. I may take the test just to spite them. I have been known to be that way Ha ha .

Hank