Question

The bee's are drawing out comb in a honey super. Plastic frames and foundation. The super has 10 frames equally spaced. They are building comb between the frames so one frame is connected to the one beside it. Do I need to scrape all this off and let them do it over or just leave it alone.

Don't equally space them. Crowd them all to the middle with the excess on the outsides. Go ahead and scrape it off and crowd them all into the middle. While you're at it spray the plastic with some sugar syrup to get them to clean it up and give it some bee smell.

Next year when you have drawn comb you can put nine drawn comb in equally spaced. But this isn't drawn and they will try to build in between if you give them enough room.

Question

Michael,
    On my orginal post I stated that the frames were equally spaced. What I meant to say is that the frames are touching each other with the excess space on the outsides. They are still attaching the frames together with comb. Should I still scrape it all off and make them do it over again?