Hybrid View

greetings!

I have the fumagilin-B from medivet (canada). I can't find the mixing instructions. Anyone have them handy? This is the .5g botle / small

Thanks BS

You have enough to make 5-6 gallons of feed when adding to 2 to 1 sugar syrup. The instructions say this is enough for wintering 2 or 3 colonies for winter.

It says to first mix in water heated between 100-120 degrees. About 12 oz of water. Mix well then add to the sugar syrup.

It does say that up to 2 gallons of feed is needed to ensure proper medication of the hive for one.

After mixing it can be stored up to 30 days.

Anything else, let me know.

Hold your horses.....The past post was for Fumidil B. I'm sure its different from what your asking for....Sorry. My instructions are for Fumidil B, but the ingredients say Bicyclohexylammonium Fumagillan. Is this the same product?

Hi Bjorn,

Thanks for the info - The fumagillin B is basically the same as fumadil B but comes out of Canada - supposedly more soluble. I know Mann Lake sells it - I bought mine direct from a Canadian supplier. I don't want to mix the while 6 gallons - I only have 2 hives. Seems like I saw a recie that said 1 tsp to a gallon or something...

Thanks! BS

2 rounded teaspoons, add to 4 oz of water heated to 100-120 degrees, then add to 2 gallons of syrup (2 to 1 ratio) These were on the reverse side directions.

Its probably the same as it also is made in Canada.