Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BILLY BOB Guest

Yep,

When you fix somthing forever, would be a good thing, but our country has sold itself on making money. It seams as if the larg comp. don't care about fixing the problems, just making a buck!

BB

Well, I'm going to print this string now. It's cram packed full of great information. I Really appreciate all the advice and help. What a great bunch of folks!

Hi Louise, Yes I've gotton lots of help here and everyone has been very kind and patient.

I think that I have been to that bee store in Olathe. I got really upset at the way I was being spoken to, and I said so. I think that the apology I got was heart-felt, it is possible he didn't really know how he was coming across.

I have decided to reserve judgement about that particular place.

Yes, the meeting in Emporia WAS great, wasn't it? I learned LOADS! I now wonder if I saw any of you there!

>Yes, the meeting in Emporia WAS great, wasn't it? I learned LOADS! I now wonder if I saw any of you there!

You saw me, I sat in the front row taking lots of notes, shaved head, big beard, body of a Greek God

Statuesquely Seated

Big Grin

Yes, I think I DID see you! Grey beard and built like Zeus?

I was the short, middle-aged redhead with her hair pulled back- real easy to miss if there was any one between us!

[This message has been edited by Terri (edited August 22, 2003).]

Thanks Clinton for the information.

Clinton, do you build your own hives or do you buy the wood already cut? Do you ever buy used equipment?

Thanks.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12