Some of you may recall my posts concerning the problem I've had getting a queen in one of my two hive. Thanks to the advice I received, I finally got them to accept a new queen. My problem now is that while they were queenless, they moved most of the honey out of the super and down to the deeps. The result is the brood nest is more or less filled with honey and now there isn't a much room for the queen to lay. I checked the hive last week and after I found the queen, I rearranged the frames to put the only completely empty frame of almost drawn comb in the middle (it was a replacement frame on one of the side) beside the one frame of partial brood. I'd say the empty frame is drawn now and has eggs in it. I don't want to disturb them now that they have finally accepted a new queen. Especially since I've had the hive apart about once a week since spring. Now that the chaos of queenlessness is past, will they move the honey back up to the super or will the queen start to lay in the super? Obviously I'd like the honey and brood where they belong, but at this point I'll be happy if they're strong enough to survive the winter.

Odds are they will move the honey out of the nest as the queen needs room. Especially if it's open. If it's capped you can just uncap some of it to encourage them to move it. Leave a "crown" of honey at the top for them to feed the brood and open up the rest with a knive or a hive tool.

Of course if you have some drawn comb you could put it in, but apparently you don't.

No drawn comb, unfortunalty, but the honey in the brood nest is uncapped.

You could put a frame with foundation in the brood nest, since there is no brood anyway. Maybe they will draw it out and she'll lay in it before they fill it. I think they will move some honey around for her anyway.