Thread: Bee forum???

Anyone else having a hard time getting onto the bee forum lately? I seem to be having trouble getting on there and I'm the moderator for it. Is this just me or is this what happened before?

It usually takes quite a while for it to load. I didn't time it but I would estimate about one minute

Thumbs down

I think the Bee Forum hasn't ever worked right (at least for a long, long time). Some days appear to be better than others but it has never loaded as quickly for me as the other forums. Even this one is closing in on 8k posts and it loads MUCH faster than Bee Forum. I've always felt there was some kind of "bug" (pardon the pun) with that forum - I've always felt it's had some kind of "corruption" in it's files/coding.

Yeah, within the past week or so the Bee forum loads significantly slower for me.

I had asked about this on another string ~~ it seems to take forever sometimes!

A few days ago I couldn't get on the forum at all. Now I'm able to but it always has loaded slowly.
    D.

Some days it's almost impossible to access the Forum. I'm at least relieved to know that others are having the same difficulty.

Try going to "Today's Active Topics", and choose the that interests you. After reading a post, use "Next Oldest Topic" or use "go" on your toolbar (Mac), or the back button, to return to "Today's Active Topics" and choose another post. These methods avoid loading the entire forum. Also, be sure to set your preferences to only 2 days or 5 days.
    Hope this helps.

I just put the question about not being able to acess Bee Forum on bee forum. I was at Michigan State University on the mainframe and finely got onto the page after 4 minutes. It took 3 minutes to upload my short message with a very fast computer. I can't even get on Bee Forum with any of my home computers as they time out after 15 minutes
    Clint

------------------
    Clinton Bemrose
    just South of Lansing Michigan