I know how to put one new queen and 3# of bees into a new home, having done it a couple of times. But I have never had to do with three new queens and attendant packages. [Had a really bad winter with zero survivors, as did many other beekeepers here in West Virginia]

Anybody have any experience in this area? Any thing I should NOT do? Any time of day that is better than others if you are housing different packages in the same beeyard? I was thinking about doing one hive a day for three consecutive days so that I don't have a bunch of bees who are truly scent-loyal and locked to their "new "queen drifting into a single hive — seems that would be a recipe for swarm problems real soon.

Also I am thinking about doing the installation about 7pm as the light is falling, also with the notion of getting the girls to stay more or less put. Or doesn't that matter?

I would do them all at once. I'd start early enough you don't run out of daylight. Like 4:00 or 5:00 in the afternoon. I think you'll have just as many problems with drifing whenever you do it but they will be on an even footing if you do them all at once.

Good question Mark, thanks for the answerMB, I am picking up my 3 packages in a few hours, will try to get them in this p.m.
    Wish me luck! Michael, having read many of your posts I feel like you will be right there helping! Cheers!