East Texas Pine Rooter Guest

I got stung a few times on my neck, and on the arm. i got one of those golden bee suits from metarie, la. they are nice, and cool in this texas heat, but they have one flaw. i've read on the forum about using tape over the 2-zippers that come together in the front, that goes over the zipper that zips over the chest in the front. duct tape won't stick to the nylon suit, "what kind of tape will"?

we use that blue papery tape that painters use to tape off windows or trim and that sort of thing. it is sticky, easy to tear and easy to remove.

i dont have that suit your talking about but i use duck tape on mine, and if you really dont want it to show use the white kind

> i've read on the forum about using tape over the 2-zippers that come together in the front, that goes over the zipper that zips over the chest in the front.

Mine has velcro on the inside under the zipper ends, never had them get in yet. But then, when I zip up I am sure to press the velcros together. I suppose when the velcro goes bad I will need to tape.