I hadn't checked my bees since right before cotton bloom. At that time I added a medium super with duragilt foundation. I checkd them today and found they had 7/10 frames drawn and capped. The others were partially drawn and had some burr comb and a little honey. I extracted what I had and ended up with 6 quarts of light amber mild honey. I had not intended to take any honey this year, but they still have a deep and shallow with ample honey supply for the winter. Next spring, I'll split this hive and buy 4 packages so I'll 6 hives. I think I'm going to the "all medium" configuration on the new hives.