hi,
    Went out and looked at my hive , they were flying and even bringing in pollen from danilions that are blooming here and there.but I noticed that there were drones flying around also , I thought that they would be evicted by now. Is this normal for this time of the year. Thanks for your replys. Walt in Ohio

I'm in South Eastern Nebraska and there are no more drones. But only occasionally it's warm enough that they are flying (they were this Saturday).

I'm a bit further south from you, but the drones in my hives are still in. I've only seen one that was dead outside the hive, and I've seen several flying in and out on a regular basis.

hi Walt
    I use to live in brunswick yrs. ago as for drones flying they might be throwing them out for the winter.
    Don

I live near Lansing Michigan and the temps have been in the low 40's on the average am and pm but in the afternoon it has been synny and near 50 degrees. The bees in the 2 hives that I have regressed down to 4.9 mm foundation are just putting out the drones but my regular hives put the drones out 1 month ago
    Clint

------------------
    Clinton Bemrose