Hi all,

This is Pancho's wife and I hope I'm posting this in the appropriate forum. Next Monday I am going to begin Bee Venom Therapy. I would also like to begin taking bee pollen and propolis to enhance my therapy. I am looking to buy or have Pancho build traps for both. Does anyone have any suggestions on brands, types, or plans for these traps?
    Any and all responses would be greatly appreciated,

BILLY BOB Guest

Hello Mrs. Pancho

The home page of this web site has a link for plans that has some pollen traps. Any bee supplier should have pollen traps for sale also. Look at the home page for Bee Supplies if you don't know any suppliers.
    www.beesource.com

Billy Bob

This is Pancho's wife and I hope I'm posting this in the appropriate forum. Next Monday I am going to begin Bee Venom Therapy. I would also like to begin taking bee pollen and propolis to enhance my therapy. I am looking to buy or have Pancho build traps for both. Does anyone have any suggestions on brands, types, or plans for these traps?
    Any and all responses would be greatly appreciated,

There are plans on this site, but all of them call for 5 wire per inch mesh. I am still looking for screen wire of that type. If you are serious about buying one, look for the "sundance" pollen trap. It looks like it would work very well, and would be easy to empty.
    I use a hang on one, and it works alright, and I got alot of pollen too. Propulous trapping, I never tried, but the concept looks like it would be pretty easy to duplicate.
    What exactly do you do with propulous anyway, as far as therapy?

------------------
    Dale Richards
    Dal-Col Apiaries
    Drums, PA