Today I discovered a new queen in a colony that I thought had rejected her.I fed with a boardman feeder but robbing began as the colony is weak.I have another colony where no broad is present. I added a frame of young larvae three days ago but on inspection found no royal jelly.Any thoughts on what to do with the two colonies?

>Today I discovered a new queen in a colony that I thought had rejected her.

So this is not a queen that you were unaware of but one you introduced but thought had been rejected?

>I fed with a boardman feeder but robbing began as the colony is weak.

That's what I don't like about boardman feeders. I would close the hive with some screen wire on the entrance after dark and don't open it back up until late afternoon. Is it in the shade? If it's in the sun you may have to provide some shade to do this so it won't get too hot. Usually the robbers lose interst and look elswhere. Then when you open it up don't use the boardman and keep a smaller entrance.

>I have another colony where no broad is present. I added a frame of young larvae three days ago but on inspection found no royal jelly.

Usually you will see just a queen cup within that amount of time but only if there were eggs or just hatched eggs.

>Any thoughts on what to do with the two colonies?

You can combine them if you like. Or you can put a frame with eggs in the one with the larvae. Make sure the one with the eggs and larvae has pollen and honey for stores to feed the queen cells.