Greetings . . .

I have been reading (Hive & Honey Bee, 1992, p845) about wintering colonies using a moisture-releaser (insulite board) over the inner cover to allow moisture to be absorbed and released precluding the accumulation and freezing of the products of metabolism.

I searched AOL and found 59 items, from concrete products, sleeping bag insulation to panels for green houses.

What do I need for my hive?
Where can I buy?

Dave W