Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Regarding my email... Apologies

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Scot Mc Pherson 
#1 ·
It looks like my free email program is playing tricks with me.

I go to check my email and can't see it.

I went to help and they are now charging per assistance for problems... 29.95 per help session...

HORSE FEATHERS!

They can Kiss My Foot.

I know it's a scam because I have several accounts with them and they've all become screwed up.

SOOOO I have to change to a new email from another place, which I haven't done as of this post! I just realized what they're doing.

I APOLOGIZE to everyone who has emailed to me who has not heard back from me.

I will change my address when I get one.

Prolly a couple of days before I get a new one.

I'm sorry if you've emailed me, expecting a reply....

;^(

See less See more
#3 ·
I can't....

I live in an area that doesn't offer anything but the isp I'm on. It is a long distance fee to call five miles from my house. I cannot call any town from my house unless it's long distance.

It's a drag.

#5 ·
Netzero and Juno are the same.

Daisy, if you have several e-mail accounts with them, it is likely that your e-mail accounts are all filtered aliases of your primary account. If you e-mail box has become "jammed" which can happen because of a poorly formed or stored e-mail message, this cause your e-mail account to fail to send you your messages past the failing message. Generally what fixes this sort of problem is purging the effected message and then the "log jam" frees up and you get all your e-mails that you haven't been able to get. If this is the case, the cost should be on the part of the ISP because this failure occurs as the message is being stored to your e-mail box. Your mailbox on a mail server is usually a single long file that contains information that tells the server where each message begins and ends. When the server goofs up writing a message, these beginning and ending markers "get lost" and so the server doesn't know what to do.

As I said its usually the fault of the ISP when something like this happens. If you need an e-mail address, I might be able to grant one to you.

------------------
--
Scot Mc Pherson
BeeSourceFAQ: http://linuxfromscratch.org/~scot/beewiki/

Linux is a Journey, not a Guided Tour" ~ Me

"Do or not do, there is no try" ~ Master Yoda

[This message has been edited by Scot Mc Pherson (edited February 10, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Scot Mc Pherson (edited February 10, 2004).]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.