Should feeding 1:1 sugar syrup stop when supers are added? I am using thin cut comb foundation so they have to draw out comb, but I don't really want them using the syrup to make honey either.

If they have enough honey stores and brood expansion is to the max, where supers are on-then the question is why feed. I realize some feed anytime drawing of comb is done. But you have to ask yourself whether you want to maximize comb for purhaps another day or a honey crop. If a flow is happening they can draw and fill a super in a week if the hive is strong.

If you don't intend to watch them closely then I would quite feeding when adding the supers. If you watch closly you can stop as soon as they start storing any and after they have drawn some comb. But the best thing to feed when doing comb honey, is honey. That way you don't care if they store it.

Question

My bees don't seem to be working the super that I added. It has been on for a while. The brood boxes are full. This super has foundation that needs to be drawn before they can fill it. Any sugestions?

Be patient. When they need the room they will draw it.

You can bait the bees up sometimes with a frame of drawn comb with/without honey. Sometimes spraying the foundation with some sugar water help the "find" the new frames.

If an excluder is being used, take it off for a few days till they start drawing the comb.
    Provide an upper entrance to get some bees accustomed to not using the main lower entrance all the time.

And patience helps most.