Question

I have some partly filled frames of caped honey from last year. I suspect it is sugared as it was out in the cold all winter. ?When I give it back will they reprocess it so as not to be sugared? If they don't what will happen when I extract this fall?. It is in shallow frames so I can't put it in the brood boxes> Should I scrape the cappings?? Will it hasten the sugaring of my new honey? Any other comments I don't know enough to ask?

------------------
    Erwin

If you are just trying to provide food, I'd just put it in. If you want them to reprocess it, I'd uncap it and put it above the inner cover in a box so they can clean it out. If you do that they will liquify it in the process of moving it. Or if you have the same size frames in the brood nest, you can put it in the brood nest and they will use it up. If you just put it in the super, they will just finish filling it out and it will make your extractor lopsided when extracting because it won't come out.

Good information. That is what I will do/
    They have plenty food without this. They are making honey / I just want to take it back when they have "fixed" it and put it in jars for me to enjoy. It is in small frames. Not like in brood boxes.
    Than You