Just finished looking through my hives for the third time, first to uncork the queen, second to see if she was free and laying and now a checkup. Found everything from eggs to capped brood lots of honey and pollen. Even found the queen in my second hive.

Just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for the information and support to make my venture into beekeeping fun and hopefully successfull.

Darcy

Hi,I live in Auburn, I was just wondering where you got your bees at??? Trees & Bees in Auburn,or else where??? I ordered mine from down south (Mc Cary's), but still havn't recieved them yet. Thanks Bob

I got my bees from trees and bees in auburn, ordered them in early april and received them april 19 th. Don't know if they have anymore.

Darcy

I was at trees & bees on the 19th when everyone was getting their bees, but at the time I was expecting mine any day. I was only gonna start with 1 hive, mine are so late now, I wish I would have got a package from trees & bees when they had extra, and just had 2 hives. Good Luck with your hives.........Bob