Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aluminum comb

Well I can't say what would make you pee in your pants except a muscle relaxant or something that ends up enlarging your prostate (as a man of course).

I can say that raw Aloe (not those extracts that come in the fancy new drinks) can be used as a "super" laxitive, but it is associated with sever cramping, although not often used on people any more equestrian vets still use it on occasion.

------------------
    Scot Mc Pherson
    "Linux is a Journey, not a Guided Tour" ~ Me
    "Do or not do, there is no try" ~ Master Yoda
    BeeSourceFAQ: http://linuxfromscratch.org/~scot/beewiki/

Wink

To bad about the aluminum being bad container for food. I love drinking milk out of those old aluminum glass... refrigerate a couple of those glasses.. pour milk ...talk about cold ..... add a plate of hot cookies... to good to give up, so I will make sure that my children know what Dad likes for treat. So when I'm in the old folks home and can't remember they will know what to bring me for a treat.....

Has anyone here taken into account that one of the reasons we see more Alzheimer's disease nowadays is because
    1. We now have a label for what used to be referred to as "ah, don't pay grandma no mind, she's just senile"
    2. Humans are living longer because we can keep a sick heart limping along, and at some point, the thought processes start declining
    3. We are living in such an illness-obsessed society that we search for something to blame for every little thing and can't handle the thought of getting old

Sorry, but I'm just not so sure that things have changed so much, but I suspect that we just hear more about it these days. My grandmother had Alzheimer's disease. There were no risk factors for elevated aluminum levels based on the simple life she lived. I just figure that sometimes our bodies outlive our minds.

Just be aware that the pharmacuetical industry has taken over this country and is in partnership with the office of homeland security and therefore in partnership with the government.

>Has anyone here taken into account that one of the reasons we see more Alzheimer's disease nowadays is because
    >1. We now have a label for what used to be referred to as "ah, don't pay grandma no mind, she's just senile"
    >2. Humans are living longer because we can keep a sick heart limping along, and at some point, the thought processes start declining
    >3. We are living in such an illness-obsessed society that we search for something to blame for every little thing and can't handle the thought of getting old

I figure it is some of all those things. I think a lot of diseases just didn't have a name and after there is a name there is a sudden "increase" because how many were there before anyone was aware of it?

On the other hand the Romans never did figure out why they were losing fertility and losing their minds and it turned out to be the lead water pipes. I'm certain if anyone had suggested that it was the pipes they would have been labeled as a bit extreme. You can't expect us to give up our running water?

Our ancestors didn't put Aluminum Chorhydrate right on the surface of the skin over their lymph glads. They also didn't cook in aluminum pans, drink out of aluminum cans etc. Since Aluminum is a component in the disease it would seem the prudent thing to stop consuming it until it is clear what the ramifications are.

"Our ancestors didn't put Aluminum Chorhydrate right on the surface of the skin over their lymph glads. They also didn't cook in aluminum pans, drink out of aluminum cans etc. Since Aluminum is a component in the disease it would seem the prudent thing to stop consuming it until it is clear what the ramifications are."

That's exactly my point about my grandmother. She didn't use antiperspirants, didn't cook in aluminum, and didn't drink soft drinks from the can. Her husband didn't have Alzheimer's disease or any other kind of senility. I honestly doubt that aluminum is the responsible culprit.

I just found some interesting articles on the Cushman site. It would be easy to get lost on that site for days! http://website.lineone.net/~dave.cus...coredfond.html http://website.lineone.net/~dave.cushman/alicomb.html http://website.lineone.net/~dave.cushman/aliframes.html
    George

Cool

I've been using aluminum cooking pans for I forget how many years with no problems with no problems.

Also, if DHMO is Dihydrogen Monoxide, I heard it's only dangerous if inhaled.

>I've been using aluminum cooking pans for I forget how many years with no problems with no problems.

You forget how many years? You also forget you already said "with no problems twice". I rest my case.

Ellensburg, Washington, USA East Edges of the Cascades

dtwilliamson Guest

Smile

hrogers asks a question about aluminum comb and gets a dissertation on the negative aspects of using aluminum in conjuction with food products. Hope "Doc" got the answer he was looking for!

these drug outfits been on the seen about 100 years,mother nature who knows how long, so i got hepititis/c an the doc says we can cure you,6000 dollars later,he says the medication will cost 3000 a mounth,i say what about herbs, he says ,no way there unproven. so if medicine is made of herbs an roots how are they unproven. i say we have been brain washed into believing they have all the answers so we just follow along,if you ask me our lives are being marketed at a very high price.

>i say what about herbs, he says ,no way there unproven. so if medicine is made of herbs an roots how are they unproven.

First, just because they are herbs doesn't mean they are or are not good for you or for your problem. But some have been in use by people for all of written history and obviously longer. Others have not.

>i say we have been brain washed into believing they have all the answers so we just follow along,if you ask me our lives are being marketed at a very high price.

There is much more profit in "treatments" than there is in "cures". Pharmecutical companies know this.

just a little info on Dihydrogen Monoxide
    It Contaminates the envirnoment to such an extent that is has been found in nearly every living plant, animal, insect, and even bacteria. Its is responsible for many deaths around the world. In liquid form it is extremely dangerous if inhaled. As little as a few drops can cause death. Also in liquid form it causes decreased braking efficience in cars, resulting in many auto accidents. It is also very dangerous in vapor form. In vapor form it has been shown to contribute to heat stroke resulting in many death every year. In some areas the concentration of Dihydrogen Monoxide in the air is so great that it can actually reduces visablity, again causing many auto accidents and aircraft accidents. These are just some of the proven dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide. Some unproven dangers also exist. Dihydrogen Monoxide has not been proven to cause any type of cancer, however it is found in high concentrations in all cancer cell. More info in this dangerous chemical can be found here http://www.dhmo.org/ We should all work together to ban this terrible environmental contaminate.

>just a little info on Dihydrogen Monoxide

It does have a few uses, although I don't think it's been approved as a food additive, it's in virtually all our food, and although it hasn't been approved as a pesticide I've often killed ants and spiders and cockroaches with it.

It's very hard to make most recipe's without it.

It's very cheap to transport if you dehydrate it. Especially if it's really pure before you dehydrate it.