Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Bees and Environment

3K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Pollinator 
#1 ·
I'm doing some research on bee's effects on the environment (both pos and neg). Does anyone know of any studies that have been done. Maybe even a published paper. I'm looking for something more substantial than "bees are good pollinators", but anything would bee helpful and greatly appreciated. Have there been any documented effects on native insects, etc..?
Many thanks in advance.

G
#2 ·
<<I'm doing some research on bee's effects on the environment (both pos and neg). Does anyone know of any studies that have been done. Maybe even a published paper. I'm looking for something more substantial than "bees are good pollinators", but anything would bee helpful and greatly appreciated. Have there been any documented effects on native insects, etc..?
Many thanks in advance. >>

There are thousands of papers on honeybees, bumblebees, and various other bees, some of which are referenced at The Pollination Home Page: http://pollinator.com

Check this out, then ask further
questions.

Pollinator

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.