IMHO: Ask him if he can wait till the weather is warmer and the bees are flying. If he is going to remodel, like Mike suggested, try to talk him into allowing you to remove just what you need to and remove them that way. I had to turn down an extraction and reschudle it till next month, they called around the first of this month, just to cold and wet. If possiable to ensure the survivableity of the colony wait till it is warmer and necture is on. Next month would be better for all concerned, and the results will be more satifiying.
\"ONLY WHEN THE LAST RIVER HAS BEEN DRIED UP<br />THE LAST TREE BEEN CUT DOWN<br />THE LAST WILD FISH CAUGHT<br />WILL MAN REALIZE YOU CAN\'T EAT MONEY\"<br />GHANDI (?)