Howdy, is there any way to post pictures for everyone to view? I think that would be awesome. I took a picture of a weirdness I saw in my hive and emailed to Mr. Bush, and he offered his opinion (thank you!)... it would be nice to post and get many opinions, without having to specifically email said picture Gracias,

D

i just asked the same question yesterday, i was hoping someone would say YES, instead of putting it on another site then posting a hyperlink here.
    i thought i had seen a picture posted somewhere here last week??
    Deanna

Hi Deanna, I think that would be a great tool for soliciting advice from the more experienced crowd

D

Guys, when you post a new message, or go to reply to one, on the left side you see the box where it says "your reply"? Underneath it, it probably says "HTML is OFF, and "UBB Code in ON"? Click on the "UBB Code is ON" and you will get directions for posting your image.

do you upload from your computer? or do you have to access from a website? The directions I found were (and not that clear on):

Adding Images
    To add a graphic within your message, just encase the URL of the graphic image as shown in the following example (UBBCode™ is in red).

In the example above, the UBBCode™ automatically makes the graphic visible in your message. Note: the "http://" part of the URL is REQUIRED for the [img] code. Also note: some UBB forums may disable the [img] tag support to prevent objectionable images from being viewed.

Well I was referring to the UBB code allowed in THIS forum. Adding pictures is permitted.
    Yes, the picture has to be hosted on the web somewhere. In my case, I have my own website and so my pictures are uploaded there. There's plenty of free spaces on the web for storing your pictures if needed.

As someone who can only GET dial up (I live out in the country) and I only get a 22K connection then, I prefer if people just put in links to the pictures. That way I can load them when I want to see them but don't have to load them everytime I respond to a subsequent message.

You're absolutely correct Michael, and I didn't reduce the image resolution very much on that photo either. I tend to forget about that, as we live in a very remote area ourselves, our dial up was so ungodly slow we switched to satellite, and it's very fast. I'll use links next time.