Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

EAS 2010 ... Boone, NC Aug. 2-6

26K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Hillbillenigma 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Just right up the road from me.

Grandfather Mountain is here, along with the Blue Ridge Parkway, Blowing Rock, many resorts and restraunts. Also home to Appalachian State University. Wish App State had Entymology program.

#11 ·
Hi Jack,
So, your making headway. They do sound a bit rustic for even a seasoned camper. You'll need to watch out for bear if you use the pit often. Haha Clear off the picnic table and Hide your bearries lol Ya, I was thinking around April, which is a bit of a draw back when you want to make all your arrangements at once. Plane tickets now and a room, maybe a car later makes planning interesting. I guess time will tell. I'm looking forward to seeing the gang all there.

Larry

#15 ·
Miller Bee Supply is right down the road as well, however Steve and Sandy at Brushy Mountain have been around the business for nice long while. They also have a neat operation and will give you a tour. Everyone there is friendly and the community is beautiful that time of year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.