Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventilated Bee Jackets - Group Purchase $ 89.00 and shipped for FREE

19K views 72 replies 34 participants last post by  bk21701 
#1 ·
We are going to offer a group purchase on VENTILATED Sheriff Style Bee jackets. These are the exact same ones that most companies are selling (Including MannLake). We all buy from the same manufacturer. These will have the same brass YKK zippers and the rubberized inner webbing. I used one of these last summer and I loved it, I'll be using it this summer as well.

A group purchase is when a certain number of people commit to purchasing an item. Once we hit the sales goal we will then contact you to finalize the order, from that point we will place the group purchase with the manufacturer and then once they get to us we will ship. I have convinced the manufacturer to commit to 30 jackets at a discounted price. So we will need to get 30 people commit to buying a ventilated bee jacket. To get on the list for the group purchase please post a response to this thread that you want to be on the group purchase. Please do not post any personal information such as address or phone number. We will send a link to our website for the group purchase once we reach 30. Mannlake has them for $109, others have them for upwards in the $125 to $150 range. Lets all save some $$ and get a really nice jacket in the process!

Price $89.00 ANY SIZE and shipped free anywhere in USA mainland.

See less See more
#60 ·
I'm looking for some help before I place my order. Perhaps someone that has a jacket with a similar build can help me with sizing the jacket.

I am 6' 2" and 190 lbs. According to the ultrabreeze sizing My length of 22.5" to beltline is well taken care of by a medium length of 30". Likewise, my gut measurement is 40" and the medium jacket allows for a 52" gut. Plenty of slack I think? For the spine to wrist I am 34.5" and a medium allows for 36". By all rights, I should be fine with a medium if these jackets are made in the same way. It just seems odd that all of my T-Shirts are always Large or Extra Large, but the gut size on a large ultrabreeze is 56"!

I want to be comfortable and "slacky" for bending but I don't want to look like the Stay Puff Marshmallow man either!

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
ChickensAndBees

#68 ·
I suggested the Large because of how tall he is 6'2 typically has a longer mid section and longer arms. I am 6'2 as well. I can see someone being 5'10 wearing a medium. DC bees, didn't you buy a jacket recently? How did that fit? Whatever size you are in that jacket and it fits well, would be the size you'd order this jacket in as they are made from the same place.

I have requested measurement info from the MFG. I should have that in the AM hopefully. If you feel you need to change your size then you can do so tomorrow by just sending me an email. PLEASE make sure you include your order #

#70 ·
Now I really am confused! I need a picture to understand what those measurements are really for. I bought a large jacket but I have no idea if it will fit. Waist Opening 30" --- My pants are 32 but around my gut is 40".
The other numbers are just as confusing....I'm lost. Maybe a tailor would understand but I'm a software engineer, not a tailor...

Anyone understand these measurements???

#73 ·
The group purchase has closed - The order has already been placed with the MFG. These will be in production for a week to week and a half and then take approx 5 to 7 days to get to us. I will post here the day we receive the jackets. You will then get a shipping notification from my website and then a separate email from USPS with your tracking info later that evening.

PLEASE NOTE - If your jacket/suit doesn't fit, I did order extras of each size. Please email me directly as sales@htkbeesupply.com if you need to exchange for a different size. If you post your request on here it could be while before I see it. So please make sure you contact me by email for size issues!

(Barry you can close this thread if you'd like to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.