Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

end this forum?

10K views 44 replies 23 participants last post by  Barry 
#1 ·
It seems to me that the FGMO forum has run its course. Would not everyone agree? Since Pedro asked me to remove all his info from the POV section and left here as moderator, I'm thinking we can simply move the threads to another forum like Diseases and Pests.

I'm open to friendly debate on this before making a decision.

- Barry

#32 ·
Pest Treatments

Clinton's memory of how the doctor was treated and mine are quite different. We had to walk on glass around him. Pity the poor noob who posted any basic question about how to use his patented procedures, they would be stomped on with both feet and told to go read the research in the archives.

It was the other posters in the forum that tried to help explain the questions to the curious, dr R would make belittling posts and go on a rampage about how he didn't have time for that. He would type out long rude posts instead of just saying "Don't tip the fogger or you will flame broil your bees!" A lot of those questions were already answered, he didn't have to be so rude. I know he felt that the 'true' answer had to come from the most high, but this is an open forum and anyone can answer questions, he was not mandated to do so.

Well he went home and left his ball here for you to play with, it did not bounce well for me and I went a different direction. I have no need for this forum but I would not deny it for anyone else, we all need to make our own mistakes.

Using fgmo is no more difficult than using an OA vaporizer or a powder sugar blaster, it does not need a forum unless you just need testimonials to give you hope that you are not wasting your time. I like Iddees ideea of changing the forum name to Pest Treatments, perhaps some good could come from what is now wasted space.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.