Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

this site is amazing!

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  AmericasBeekeeper 
#1 ·
i dont have bees yet,,but i am seriously going to get some,the information on this site is truly amazing.i have been looking into bees for about 8 months and the more i look ,the more i get excited!!i know when i do finaly get a hive,i will ask a million questions on here,and i know you guys will have the right answers !! thank you all for that in advance.right now i am not working but when i do get a job and save some money i will start my bee hobby,and i am looking forward to that !!:D

#3 ·
Welcome Mitch, From the home page you can get directions to build Hive parts that might save you some money then all you need is a swarm next spring;)(free Bees) search Colorado BeeKeeping you might find a local club or keeper with an extra smoker and veil pretty cheap, just be real careful of used boxes and frames unless they already have bees on them and you trust the person.Jim

#4 ·
Is it the site, or is it the people that are amazing? :rolleyes:
It sounds like you've got some good enthusiasm for bees like we do, I think once you get some, you'll be like a lot of people and wonder "why didn't I do this sooner?" Or perhaps you'll go the route others who become thoroughly addicted to them! Drugs? Who needs drugs, bees are more fun and for the most part still legal in lots of places. ;)

On that note, WELCOME!

C2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.