Let's get this party started

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. sammyjay
    How did your bees winter everyone? My mentor had a great survival rate, he checked 400 and he lost only 10. Both of mine made it through the winter, but I'm sure it's nothing that I did that makes them alive now.

Nathan
  2. David Bowen
    Hey Everyone

Im in Port Dover and just installed 3 hives. Wish me luck!

Cheers
  3. honeyshack
    hello David and welcome to the world of bees!
  4. Nkwazi
    Hi Guys,

I see the last post was some time ago, but I'll take a chance some of you are still watching the group. Just started my beekeeping venture. I got some equipment from someone who inherited it and didn't want to get into beekeeping. It had been in a shed for a while so took a lot of cleaning and some paint but I eventually, after having some components built, ended up with enough for 5 hives. After buying 2 full hives and two starters I now have 4 occupied hives and 3 empty. Trying foundationless and I want to keep it as chemical-free as possible. Just doing it as a hobby now, but if it pans out I may end up considering doing this full-time. Looking for other beekeepers in the Morden/Winkler/RM of Stanley area so I can possibly come see what other more experienced beekeepers are doing.
  5. Yvesrow1
    Hey everyone, I'm a bee keeper from Sudbury with 6 hives... Now into my second year I've confirmed my passion for bees and plan significant expansions...
    I encourage contact by message with any nearby bee keepers, I would love to exchange knowledge or help you with your bees anyway that I can.

-Yves-

http://www.sudburyhoneybee.ca
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234