My Project (beeswax candles) info

1. 16applli
    Raw beeswax is beeswax in it's most natural form, straight from the honeycomb before any refining processes are used; this raw beeswax often contains small bits and pieces of debris and other impurities. Raw beeswax comes in many different colors and strengths of the characteristic honey scent. The color and scent of beeswax are determined by the type of pollen taken from the flowers the bees pollinated. The color can range from a very light yellow to dark brown, while the fragrance can be barely noticeable to in some cases very overpowering.Beeswax is an amazing material.
    Beeswax is a renewable all natural product with no additives or fillers. It is safe enough to eat, use in cosmetics, and is most recognizable as a clean burning & bright fuel source in beeswax candles. Unlike most of the manufactured paraffin candles, beeswax is hypo-allergenic, great for people with allergies or other sensitivities and for those of us who want a safe, clean burning candle in our homes.
  2. 16applli
    This is the URL for my Project
    http://www.beehivecandles.com/beeswax_candles.php

~16applli
  3. pbuhler
    Nice job finding information and citing your source. I look forward to seeing your project. Mr. B