I'm wondering

1. beekeepinglady~SC
    It seem this year my bees have been making buris comb (not sure of the spelling). I don't know if I should take this off or is it ok to leave it there. Thanks
  2. fhlowrimore
    If if is not in the frame or where You need it then it is better to remove the
    burr comb to keep the hive manageable. Easier inspections year round.
    Best Regards, Henry
  3. USCBeeMan
    I remove some of the burr comb. Especially the comb between frames. But I don't always remove the comb on top of frames that have boxes with frames above them. Seems the bees like to build this burr comb to aid them in stepping up from 1 frame to another.
  4. bbbbeeman
    burr cone ;when I work my bees I cut out a burr cone but that which is between the top bar,Ileave it so Iknow which way it goes when I put it back,all cone is not stright and if not replaced the way it came out bees are killed and we shoure hope its not the queen good luck charlie rock holden.
  5. bbbbeeman
    burr cone ;when I work my bees I cut out a burr cone but that which is between the top bar,Ileave it so Iknow which way it goes when I put it back,all cone is not stright and if not replaced the way it came out bees are killed and we shoure hope its not the queen good luck charlie rock holden.