PDA

View Full Version : Full Bloom Apiay

johng
07-03-2010, 01:02 PM
I ordered some bees from Full Bloom Apiary and had a great expereance. Shipped on time and was able to add 2 extra queens to my order on short notice. The NWC queens arrived in good shape even all the attendants were doing well also.

waynesgarden
07-03-2010, 02:13 PM
Also had a good experience with my order. Last month I ordered three Carni queens to try and save some of the hives dwindling to nothing due to the poor packages I received this year. They arrived promptly and in fine shape. The queens were accepted readily and upon checking today, I find they are laying up a storm.

I recommend Full Bloom Apiaries.

Wayne

WATCHONYX
07-03-2010, 05:48 PM
I too had a good experiance with Full Bloom. Order 6 queens, they shipped as promised, and are laying like crazy.

Highly recommend using them.:applause:

camero7
07-03-2010, 06:33 PM
I just put 4 of their queens in my new nucs... I'll post my results. However, the service was outstanding. Alan is great!

Dubhe
07-21-2010, 02:09 PM
Add me to the list of happy, satisfied customers. Thanks Alan.

camero7
07-21-2010, 02:29 PM
Update on my 4 nucs. Three are boomers with great queens. Two are supered with 5 frame nuc bodies already. the other went queenless and I combined it with another new nuc [queen cell]. The queenless situation was probably ppbk and not the fault of the queen. I'm going to order some more queens from him next week.