PDA

View Full Version : Honey Bees 'N ME (Maine)

Maine_Beekeeper
12-13-2006, 05:20 PM
I've bought a lot of my equipment from Rick Cooper (listed as "Ricky Cooper" in Bowdoinham Maine in the phone directory)
He sells Brushy Mntn Equipment for much of his "accessories" (inner cover, outer cover, SBB, etc) His boxes and Frames made locally here in Maine.
Great prices, a very honest and helpful guy to deal with. He has almost everything that I want/need. He also teaches beginner classes and sells packages which he personally goes and picks up in Spring.
For less common items I just got a fantastic shipment of meduim nucs and baby nucs from Brushy Mntn with free shipping. Thanks! Merry Christmas to ME!
Mann Lake shipped my candle molds the day after I placed my order and they worked great and were very competitively priced. (Last summer I bought styro mating nucs from them with same great experience )
Just another Beek's experiences - hats off to all of the really great suppliers I've been dealing with.

George Fergusson
12-13-2006, 06:07 PM
Rick Cooper is a nice guy and one of Maine's 2 Master Beekeepers. I bought a #3 package from him last spring.

dni
04-12-2009, 03:44 PM
FYI - His website can be found at: http://bees-n-me.com/